What is ACIDITY
Acidity is commonly known as heartburn.
Hydrochloric acid by nature exists in the stomach and helps in proper digestion of food and protects the growth of unwanted bacteria.
So when there is an excessive production of acid by stomach glands acidity occurs.
Causes of ACIDITY
1.Consumption of beverages such as alcohol, coffee, tea and carbonated drinks.
2.Smoking and chewing of tobacco products
3.Eating heavy meals close to bed time.
4.Highly spicy foods, Sedentary life style.
5.Excessive use of Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory medicines and some of antibiotics.
6.Inactivity due to being pregnant.
7.Stress, worries and tension.
Acidocid tablet functionally are prone to boost the structural and physiological health of food pipe (esophagus) stomach and duodenum which in sequence receive the eaten foods from mouth.
Symptoms of ACIDITY
Heartburn, Bloating, Nausea, Weight loss , A sour taste in the mouth. ,Dark or black stools (from internal bleeding, Burping or hiccups that won’t stop, Dry cough and sore throat, Bloody vomiting, Bad breath , Dyspepsia (a narrowed esophagus that feels as if there is food stuck in your throat), Severe pain in abdomen, Difficulty in breathing, Erosion of gum and teeth
Complications due to ACIDITY
Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers
Due to over secretion of gastric juices, there is disruption in the lining of the lower end of stomach and upper part of small intestine. In some cases ulcers can be the cause of cancer.
Reflux regurgitation, Acid dyspepsia and Heartburn
Dyspepsia is the narrowing of esophagus which creates the sensation of food being stuck in throat. The food may regurgitate and uptrude into nasal passage from inside or enter the larynx causing disruption of sleep and respiration. It occurs after taking meals and is brought by excess abdominal pressure. It usually occurs at night when individual lies down immediately after dinner without taking evening walk. There is burning felt in the chest known as heartburn.
Yamuna Pharmacy is manufacturer of herbal medicines (since 1944). Products for end user are manufactured under GMP license as issued by statuary state authorities.
TREATMENT PROVIDED BY Yamuna Pharmacy for ACIDITY
Acidocid tablet and Acidocid syrup both :
1. Are helpful in prevention of acidic peptic disorders (APD), gastric and duodenal ulcers, hyperacidity, heartburn and gastritis and flatulence or gaseous distension of abdomen.
2. provide short-lived symptomatic to long time relief in conditions of acidity, gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers and flatulence .
3. are boon for alcoholics tobacco and paan masaalaa chewers, smokers, indisciplined food eaters and dieters in situations of burning sensation in the upper digestive system
4. provide soothing feeling during digestion of foods
5. are best adjuvant to be used simultaneously with pain killer (analgesic) drugs to reduce and minimize their gastric side effects.
What is the composition of Acidocid tablet?
Acidocid tablet comprises natural herbs and concentrated botanical extracts and minerals like Yashtimadhu ghan, Muktashukti bhasma ,Kanakpatra,Kapoorkacharighan,Aamakeeghan and Khatika etc.
What is the dose of Acidocid tablet?
Acidocid tablet is crushed in mouth and dissolved as 1 to 2 tablets three to four times a day
simultaneously with Acidocid syrup or water for preventive as well as curative treatment till satisfactory feel good experience.
What is the composition of Acidocid syrup?
Acidocid syrup comprises natural herbs like Patol patra, Parpat, Giloya, Haritki, Vibhitak, Vasa, Mulethi, Bhangra, Chirayta, Jatamansi, Brahmi and Nimba chhal
What is the dose of Acidocid syrup?
Acidocid syrup is taken in the dose of 1 to 2 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.Simultaneous use of Acidocid tablet is most advantageous in optimum recommended doses.
What is the recommended dose for children?
Acidocid tablet is given to the children 1 tablet twice or thrice a day.
Dose of Acidocid syrup for the children is 1 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.
Who is behind concept of formulation of Acidocid tablet and Acidocid syrup?
One should have pineapple and papaya in their diet because these fruits contain proteases which are digestive enzymes.
1. Spicy food should be avoided because spices cause ulcers and heart burns.
2. Foods which have high content of fat must be avoided.
3. Consumption of alcohol and smoking should be avoided.
4. Hot drinks also increase the acidity of stomach so such drinks should be avoided.
Acidocid tablet and Acidocid syrup are conceived and formulated by expert team of GAMS,B.Pharm (Ay)and MSc (Med.Botany) and BAMS personnels