Azaraqi Extule :
What is the medicine for relief of joint pain,muscular and nervous pains in humans?
Azaraqi extule prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best remedy for joint pain,muscular pains (Myalgias) and neurological pains (Neuralgias) without side effects.
What is Azaraqi extule?
Azaraqi extule is a poly herbal-mineral compound of herbs, minerals and extracts in capsules that brings normalcy in physiological activity of muscles and nerves in all the three genders and mitigates the joint pain,muscular pains (Myalgias) and neurological pains (Neuralgias)
How does Azaraqi extule benefit?
Azaraqi extule is functionally a joint,muscular and nerve duct pain killer.
What other benefits one gets from Azaraqi extule?
Azaraqi extule imparts preventive and curative relief in:
*Rheumatism, Rheumatoid arthritis(Joint Pain)
*Tender and swollen joints
* Numbness of skin
*Morning stiffness that may last for couple of hours
*Fatigue – mental and physical
* Weight loss
What are the dietary recommendations for patients of Joint Pain?
Fruits and vegetables which are rich in antioxidants like onions, red grapes, tea, citrus fruits, cranberries and raspberries should be consumed.
1. Vitamin D stops the degeneration of cartilage in bones. Include vitamin D rich product in the diet like dairy products, egg and fish.
2. Include the zinc, vitamin B6 and zinc rich food in diet because they help in the building of tendons and ligaments.
3. Include soya beans, walnuts and flaxseed in diet because they are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Include the spices like garlic and ginger in diet.
5. One must sit in sun for sometime because sunlight helps in synthesis of vitamin D in the body.
What foods should be avoided by patients
1. Avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks.
2. Avoid white flour.
3. Avoid use of caffeine.
4. Avoid high fat food in diet.
5. Avoid vegetables like potatoes and tomatoes and brinjal.
6. Don’t eat fast food.
What is composition of Azaraqi extule?
Azaraqi extule comprises natural herbs,and pharmacopoeial preparations that are official to alleviate the pains viz.:Kupilu shodhit, Nirgundee ghan, Ekangveer ras, Eranda mool, Sameer pannag ras,Shallaki, Maha vat Vidhvansan ras, Ashwagandha and Yograj guggulu etc.
What is dose of Azaraqi extule?
1 to 2 capsules twice a day till a satisfactory feel good experience.
Who is behind concept of formulation of Azaraqi extule?
Azaraqi extule is conceived and formulated by expert team of GAMS,B.Pharm (Ay)and MSc (Med.Botany) and BAMS personnels
Azaraqi extule Standard pack :10×10 capsule